Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
Location: Fincastle, VA
Pay: $14- $15
Now hiring for full-time, part-time
We're changing how the world lives and ages at home. TheKey, formerly Home Care Assistance, provides premium in-home care to older adults so they can live safely and comfortably at home as they age. Our unique team-based approach provides exceptional support to our caregivers as well as our clients. We’re committed to helping families get the support and quality care they need—so that more older adults can live well and age wisely in the home they love.
Who We Are:
We stand for optimal well-being in our clients and pride of purpose in our care teams. Our strong core values have positioned us to continue providing companion care even as we navigate COVID-19.
What We Offer:
- Competitive wages
- Paid Training - Virtual/Online/Hands-On classes
- Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision and Mileage Reimbursement
- Access to our CareAcademy - continued training and development
- 24/7 Caregiver Support Team
COVID-19 Protocols and Essential Worker Support:
- 24/7 Covid Rapid Response Team
- PPE supplies provided if needed/required - masks (required), face shields, gowns and gloves
- Safety Precautions Training
- Assistance with gathering resources/county testing
Who You Are:
A dependable, compassionate and empathetic professional looking for a career with a profound purpose. You are motivated by helping others and providing quality service above all else. You are driven by making an impact and contributing to a better quality of life for the aging population. You want to show up and make a difference each and every day.
What You Will Do:
You will have the ultimate responsibility to help implement customized care plans that encompass solutions to nurture the whole person in mind, body and spirit. You will be providing impeccable care to clients by assisting in scheduled activities as well as overall care management. You will treat your clients like family, going above and beyond to enhance their quality of life.